Community Forum

Why does it take comcast so long to make a cable line connection at the utility pole?

Regular Visitor

Why does it take comcast so long to make a cable line connection at the utility pole?

Why does it take so long for the connection at the utlity pole? I ordered service on the 4th of April, received the equipment on 4-6-18 and was suppose to have service on 4-14-18 (8 days later), on the 14th I waited all day and by 9:30pm still no call, email, or tech, so I go online to the chat window and was informed it had been rescheduled to 4-23-18? another 11 days just to go up the pole and connect it? Thats a total of 19 days to maybe get service. 

Expert

Re: Why does it take comcast so long to make a cable line connection at the utility pole?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Why does it take comcast so long to make a cable line connection at the utility pole?

Hello judy37806. I can assist with reviewing your account to see if we can get someone out to connect your line any sooner. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.