Community Forum

Why does Comcast treat loyal customers so badly?

New Poster

Why does Comcast treat loyal customers so badly?

I have had Comcast for 20+ years and my bill is ridiculous! I have done everything I can to lower my bill, gone to only 1 TV, lowest channel package, was given my modem as a Christmas gift to save that amount and my bill is over $170 a month. But Comcast will do NOTHING! I am retired on a fixed income so I need to watch my bills. Why do new customers get a great rate but existing customers are not helped at all. I don't want to change but Comcast is making it impossible to stay. Someone at this company should learn how to treat loyal customers, it's only good business.

Official Employee

Re: Why does Comcast treat loyal customers so badly?

Hi jstevens47, thank you for reaching out here on the Xfinity Forums. I will gladly review current promotions and see if there is any way to reduce your monthly bill. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!