Community Forum

Why do I keep getting snail mail from Xfinity?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Why do I keep getting snail mail from Xfinity?

I get snail male offers claiming 200mbps internet along with a TV package that claims 75 dollars a month for Inernet and TV but doesn't give me the channels.  Do you think I'm going to blindly jump into a plan I know nothing about? Secondly, as a retired communications tech, you can't possibly provide even 150mbps because my city isn't wired for that speed residentially.  You're wasting paper when you could be lowering prices instead of wasting paper. <Edited>. If you aren't going to provide specifics, stop stuffing my outdoor mail box. Have a good day!

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Why do I keep getting snail mail from Xfinity?

If you figure out how to stop it, please let me know and I will do Vice versa

Official Employee

Re: Why do I keep getting snail mail from Xfinity?

@trytibbs wrote:

I get snail male offers claiming 200mbps internet along with a TV package that claims 75 dollars a month for Inernet and TV but doesn't give me the channels.  Do you think I'm going to blindly jump into a plan I know nothing about? Secondly, as a retired communications tech, you can't possibly provide even 150mbps because my city isn't wired for that speed residentially.  You're wasting paper when you could be lowering prices instead of wasting paper. <Edited>. If you aren't going to provide specifics, stop stuffing my outdoor mail box. Have a good day!

Hello, trytibbs. Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns. 

You can use the following website to opt-out of solicitation calls/emails: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/add-to-do-not-call-list

You can also use the following website to see what channels are included in each tier of cable, be sure to either login or enter your address so you are given an accurate listing for your region. https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup?pc=1

If you are not getting the speeds you are paying for, I'd be more than happy to look over your account and see what we can do to get you back to those speeds or get you into a service plan that better fits your needs. Please feel free to send us a private message with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!