Community Forum

Why can't I get customer service or to speak to a supervisor? [Going to cancel account]

Highlighted
New Poster

Why can't I get customer service or to speak to a supervisor? [Going to cancel account]

I've been reaching out to support for a week now, all trying to do something as simple as swapping my current box for a 4k compatible box. The first they said, "great, you will receive one on Saturday the  16th" and then Saturday comes no box. I reach back out they say, "were sorry, here's a $5 credit for your trouble and I promise you will receive the box in 24 hours"...a day or two goes by, no box. Then I hit support again, they say "were sorry, here's a $5 credit for your trouble and I promise you will receive the box in 24 hours"..again, no box...

I've been through this cycle 4 times now, and now this is my 7th effort trying to contact someone in customer service who can help me SIMPLY SWAP MY BOX!

Why is this so difficult? I've been a loyal customer for years, with multiple products and frankly I'm trying to be a customer even longer but now I have an ATT Bundble in my cart that I'm about to commit to because this has been so frustrating and disappointing. 

WHO CAN HELP ME?!