Community Forum

Why can I not ever get a straight answer to a straight Comcast question??

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Why can I not ever get a straight answer to a straight Comcast question??

Since Comcast has decided to cannabalize it's premiere TV tier with inferior programming like Hitz and Epix instead of Cinemax and Starz, I decided to drop the premiere tier. All I wanted to do was drop back to preferred tier with HBO and Sports Entertainment added back and find out the cost. I did my homework before I called and it should have straightforward exchange. If Comcast's account management options were user friendly, I would have done it there, but I couldn't figure out how to get out of the preferred tier so that I could add back channels.

Anyway, I called to ask the cost for that simple exchange. I didn't want any deals, I didn't want a sales pitch, I didn't want to extend my contract, I just wanted to make this happen and go on with my life. I couldn't get the answer to my very simple question. That is super frustrating and it's why Comcast customer service is rated so low. Been a customer for a very long time and haven't really had a problem as long as I stayed status quo. Now I know why everybody fusses

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why can I not ever get a straight answer to a straight Comcast question??

Hello, thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear about your recent experience trying to change your promotion.  If you still need assistance I would like to help review current promotions on my side.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why can I not ever get a straight answer to a straight Comcast question??

Hello, I haven't heard from you in a while and will be closing this thread. If you still need assistance please reach back out and create another post.

Thank you   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!