Community Forum

Who Broke my underground conduit?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Who Broke my underground conduit?

Someone came to my house when I was not home today, broke my underground conduit below ground level, let it fill with mud, used my mailbox as a sawing platform, and and left cut wire and trash all over the place.  How do I get in touch with this person's supervisor, and when will comcast repair the damage?IMG_7338.JPG

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Who Broke my underground conduit?

Untitled-2.jpgWho operated this vehicle today?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Who is this wretched man and how  do I contact his supervisor please?Untitled-3.jpg

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

And why does comcast's support system just say "We're having some tr ouble scheduling your callback. Try again or visit our support site efor more help."?Untitled-1.jpg

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Untitled-4.jpg

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello kevin99999. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. We apologize your cable drop was cut and any damages or trash left behind. I would like to research any maintenance ticket(s) at your location and submit a damage claim ticket for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!