Community Forum

Where to report a leaning utility box?

New Poster

Where to report a leaning utility box?

Leaning Comcast utility box in my city. I reported this to the city, but they replied that it was a Comcast box. Location of box is geotagged in the photos. Please fix. Thanks
New Poster

Re: Where to report a leaning utility box?

Photo.
Tags (1)
New Poster

Since attaching photos seems to be failing, here is the coordinates where the leaning box can be found 38.3421917, -122.6948889
Regular Contributor

@nonon wrote:
Since attaching photos seems to be failing, here is the coordinates where the leaning box can be found 38.3421917, -122.6948889

Intersection, city, zipcode is a lot easier. No one's going to look it up with latitude and longitude, come on man

Gold Problem Solver

@Wolverine062 wrote: ... No one's going to look it up with latitude and longitude ...

Why not? https://www.google.com/maps/place/38°20'31.9"N+122°41'41.6"W/

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hi nonon, I can help get this pedestal repaired. I will need to gather more information from you to get this done. Please send me a private message with your full name, and street address to help complete your work order request. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!