Community Forum

Where's the support/scheduling phone number?

Highlighted
New Poster

Where's the support/scheduling phone number?

We are new customers had problems getting service -  they had to send someone on a second appointment to bury a cable to get us started.  They told us to call to schedule the next install part - but there's no phone number on the website.  None!  The chat bot says we have no appointment scheduled.  DUH.  How do I get to talk to a person to schedule?  Very frustrating.  There are some number - many numbers listed by 3rd parties, just searching online but no official number on the Xfinity website?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Where's the support/scheduling phone number?

@Koko1 wrote:

We are new customers had problems getting service -  they had to send someone on a second appointment to bury a cable to get us started.  They told us to call to schedule the next install part - but there's no phone number on the website.  None!  The chat bot says we have no appointment scheduled.  DUH.  How do I get to talk to a person to schedule?  Very frustrating.  There are some number - many numbers listed by 3rd parties, just searching online but no official number on the Xfinity website?

1-800-COMCAST

1-800-XFINITY

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!