Community Forum

Where is my purchased content?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Where is my purchased content?

I recently moved and transferred my service.  I was told my purchased movies would transfer but when I click on purchased content it says I have none.  Am I missing something or have I just lost out on my purchases and spent my money to be railroaded?  If so I will never purchase anything again.  

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Where is my purchased content?

Did you get a new username/password when you moved?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

No, It is still the same user name and password. 

Highlighted
Expert

@bear989us wrote:

No, It is still the same user name and password. 

New account number?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

bear989us, thanks for posting and sorry for the inconvenience with the missing purchases. Let's work together to get them restored. 

Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name (ComcastKenF) and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send a private message on the right.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!