Community Forum

Where is my Cancellation Confirmation email?

angelamoon2
New Poster

Where is my Cancellation Confirmation email?

I canceled my Xfinity services earlier this evening (February 7, 2021, 8pm) via online chat. And I have the chat transcripts to prove it. Now I was told I'd get an email confirming that my services were canceled within 20 minutes but it's been over 2 hours now, and I never got it.

It shouldn't take that long to send an email-- I'm leaving a record here because the last thing I want is for Xfinity to come back to say I didn't cancel when I already did. Whoever is here to help, I'd appreciate help on getting my confirmation email. The chat agent gave me a cancellation confirmation number, so it must be on file. I'd want it to be very clear that I canceled on February 7, 2021 so that I won't be charged for this current billing cycle and in the future.

Thanks in advance.

ComcastJosephB
Official Employee

Re: Where is my Cancellation Confirmation email?

Hello, @angelamoon2, I will be more than happy to make sure the account is set up to close. I'm sad to see you go but we will always do all we can to help. Just send us a private message with your name and service address. If you have never sent us a PM this link can come in handy. The "Private Messenger" section at the bottom is a good reference. https://comca.st/2YVv1Ko

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!