Community Forum

Where is my $500 & $200 Visa Rebate card?

Regular Visitor

Where is my $500 & $200 Visa Rebate card?

Can someone please tell me where my $500 & $200 visa rebate cards are? Comcast offers these promotional items to the customer and then makes it almost impossible to receive it when you try to claim it. Why offer these promotional items if you have no plans to honor the promotion? Can someone please advise me who is the best person to talk to that might actually give me some useful information to get these rebates? I have been going round & round with this since August 2017 and I am beyond frustrated. I spend almost an hour on the phone with a customer service rep a couple months ago who told me I was qualified and to check the reward status site to track. I have checked this site over and over yet it always says the same : No records found. What do I need to do? Please help!

Expert

Re: Where is my $500 & $200 Visa Rebate card?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Where is my $500 & $200 Visa Rebate card?

Hi, pfletch51 - I'm happy to help! Please send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or account number in a private message so I can pull up your information in our system.