Community Forum

Where do I even start.

Highlighted
New Poster

Where do I even start.

I'm finally fed up with the issues with my account and how many times I have had to deal with customer service agents to "attempt" to fix my problems. It's all been primarily phone conversations and due to xfinity support chat now just going in constant loops I am now here. To at least have a written documentation of all the problems my account has had. Because everytime I talk to an xfinity representative it's as if these past things have never happened. <br><br>This all started when I moved in January of 2019. I used the xfinity move tool to move my service and it kept erroring out on me. So I attempted to then call customer service to get it fixed. This led to an over 8 hour phone conversation where I got bounced around or hung up on repeatedly because nobody could figure out what the issue was.<br> <br>From there my account somehow got linked to my parents account (which it never was). When xfinity tried calling to fix this issue (which I was unaware of because this was only a few days after my first call) they kept calling my parents number. Which then the xfinity rep that called them would tell them they couldn't speak to my parents and had to speak to me. After several attempts by my parents to give them my number I finally had to call xfinity to get the linking issue fixed. This again was another long call because my name didnt exist anywhere on my account anymore. Yet they couldn't talk to my parents about my account because they had to talk to me?<br><br>After this call a few days later I had to call again because I could no longer login to my account. They told me they had to do some sort of reset on my account which finally fixed the issue. <br><br>I now went to an xfinity store to get a new phone and line setup a month later. The representative there was completely stumped to how my account had gotten so messed up because now she wasnt able to do anything to my account and had to have her manager use their admin account to be able to access my account. I was told at this time that my address had never changed and that I should never have been recieving service at my current address because that address has never existed on my account. They apparently fixed all that was wrong with my account and then told me that my internet was now $50 more because my address didnt qualify for the bundle I had anymore. Which I'm not going to even get into how frustrating this is after spending countless hours over the last month dealing with Xfinitys mistakes on my account. <br><br>Now I finally thought all my issues were done with but within the last 2 months I'm having more issues again. I am assuming that this is due to my past issues still which is extremely frustrating. <br><br>I had to have a tech come out and do a full analysis on my TV box because of some issue with my devices not correctly connecting to the xfinity main server. This was after being on a phone with a rep who said they did a reset but apparently they did not because that same reset is what fixed my box when the tech was in my home.<br><br>I work from home and work late hours so I have repeatedly tried putting myself on the maintenance notification list only to have my internet still go out completely randomly with 0 notifications due to scheduled maintenance. I called xfinity to finally try to fix this and I was told that I should absolutely be on that list now. However tonight I am once again experiencing a complete outage for 6 hours due to maintenance with no prior notification. <br><br>I honestly don't know what to do with my account anymore because it is obviously beyond messed up that I am still having issues pop up to this day. Does my account need to be fully thrown out and then recreated to fix these issues? Is there some bug in the xfinity servers with my account that could just be fixed if the right person took a look? I just dont know what to do anymore. I am sick and tired of having to call xfinity due to the issues I've had with them.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>