Community Forum

Where are the deals for existing customers?!?!

Regular Visitor

Where are the deals for existing customers?!?!

I just don’t understand why there aren’t more promotions for existing customers. Getting an answer of “we can lower your bill by $20” just isn’t cutting it. With all the other options out there for TV, I just can’t see paying >$220 a month for service that cuts in and out. I have Ting and Direct TV hounding me with incredible deals and I just don’t see Comcast doing anything to entice me not to cancel my service.
Official Employee

Re: Where are the deals for existing customers?!?!

Hello edgex112, I can assist you with finding a better deal for your services. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Unfortunately, every time I try to PM you, I get a blank page. I have tried three separate browsers and they all do the same thing. Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 10.04.43 AM.png

Official Employee

Thank you for pointing this out, I have contacted our community manager to have your PM feature enabled within the next 24-48 hours. Thank you for your patience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Administrator

@edgex112 wrote:

Unfortunately, every time I try to PM you, I get a blank page. I have tried three separate browsers and they all do the same thing. Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 10.04.43 AM.png

edgex112,

I have verified that you do indeed have access to private messaging.

In order to send a private message to someone you can either click their username and from their profile page click the "Send a Message" button in the upper right corner. Additionally, you can go to the private message page and click "New Message" button and manually type in the username of the person you would like to send a message to.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues with sending private messages in this forum.

Thanks.