Community Forum

When I try to chat online, an error shows up "Phone Number is not a valid phone number"

New Poster

When I try to chat online, an error shows up "Phone Number is not a valid phone number"

When I try to chat online, an error shows up "Phone Number is not a valid phone number". But there is no option for phone number.  Somebody else having that problem?

Official Employee

Re: When I try to chat online, an error shows up "Phone Number is not a valid phone number"

Hi rosemarymcarval, are you trying to chat for the first time? Have you tried chatting with us using a different device? I can assist you with your questions and concerns here and I can also help get your chat working. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Re: When I try to chat online, an error shows up "Phone Number is not a valid phone number&quot

I am having the same problem, I used to use the online chat and it worked fine now it wants a phone number and doesn't have a place to even type one in. Comcast really doesn't like it's customers.