Community Forum

What is going on with customer service. It is nonexistent.

New Poster

What is going on with customer service. It is nonexistent.

Your company has failed miserably so many times in the last month to provide me with basic service. I HAVE A BAD MODEM THAT I'M TRYING TO RETURN. THEY SENT ME THE WRONG EXCHANGE UNIT (an XB6 which I already had) WHICH I THEN PROMPTLY RETURNED. I WANT AN XB7 WHICH BASED ON WHAT I PAY MY MONTHLY BILL FOR, WILL FIX MY PROBLEM WITH POOR WIFI COVERAGE. TWO NIGHTS AGO ON A PHONE CALL FROM A CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL I WAS GIVEN A TRACK ING NUMBER FOR A UPS. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I VERIFIED THE ACTUAL NUMBER (hidden here) TWICE. THIS NUMBER IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY UPS!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??? THE INCOMPETENCE IS SHOCKING. IT APPEARS THAT I STILL AM NOT SCHEDULED FOR A REPLACEMENT.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: What is going on with customer service. It is nonexistent.

@audioactive7 wrote:

Your company has failed miserably so many times in the last month to provide me with basic service. I HAVE A BAD MODEM THAT I'M TRYING TO RETURN. THEY SENT ME THE WRONG EXCHANGE UNIT (an XB6 which I already had) WHICH I THEN PROMPTLY RETURNED. I WANT AN XB7 WHICH BASED ON WHAT I PAY MY MONTHLY BILL FOR, WILL FIX MY PROBLEM WITH POOR WIFI COVERAGE. TWO NIGHTS AGO ON A PHONE CALL FROM A CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL I WAS GIVEN A TRACK ING NUMBER FOR A UPS. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I VERIFIED THE ACTUAL NUMBER (hidden here) TWICE. THIS NUMBER IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY UPS!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??? THE INCOMPETENCE IS SHOCKING. IT APPEARS THAT I STILL AM NOT SCHEDULED FOR A REPLACEMENT.

Posting in all CAPS is considered shouting in many online forums, including this one; an exception is made for those with vision problems. Also, many find it to be offensive and difficult to read posts made in all CAPS. So please make sure your CAPS lock key is not on when posting.

If you're not familiar with the Forum Guidelines,  or the Acceptable Use Policy please read them before posting again.

Did you request an XB7?  One may not be available in your area at this time, but may be available soon.

Also, are you sure that the tracking number is for UPS and not USPS?  There is a difference.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!