Community Forum

What do I need to turn-in to COMCAST when terminating service contract? I have all devices but not

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

What do I need to turn-in to COMCAST when terminating service contract? I have all devices but not

I have all devices but not original packaging.  I can deliver to a COMCAST office, but need listing of what is needed; i.e. wires ect.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: What do I need to turn-in to COMCAST when terminating service contract? I have all devices but

You don't need any packaging, just the devices themselves. They'd probably appreciate getting the power cords and remote controls as well, but returning devices is the main thing. You don't need to return any HDMI, coax, or Ethernet cables, or any splitters or amplifiers.

If possible, get written confirmation that your account was closed, as they sometimes "forget". Be sure to get a receipt for the equipment you return and keep that receipt forever. Comcast is in the habit of "forgetting" that equipment has been turned in and billing you for it months or years later.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: What do I need to turn-in to COMCAST when terminating service contract? I have all devices but

Actual equipment and their appropriate power supplies

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

devices i recoghize but what power supplies?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Power cord, whatever goes from equipment to electrical outlet

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!