Community Forum

What did you do to my account?

Problem Solver

What did you do to my account?

I'm an authorized user. I'm trying to find out my billings details because I pay the bill in full every month since we had comcast since 2003. It was in my grandmas name but she passed away in feb and my mother didn't want the account in my name Smiley Sad so we made her the primary user of the account even thought she doesn't pay a dime on it.

so I'm trying to get into the my account details on my new account and it just defaults to her name and I can't get into the billing details since there was a price raise and I just wanna know why since I haven't ordered anything since May/June.

Please fix this and stop making it default to my primary user since I'm also an authorize user and my mom doesn't pay the bill I do.

Regular Contributor

Re: What did you do to my account?

Are you using the credentials created for you as an authorized user to log in?  Also, the primary user functions can be transfered to an authorized user as described in https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/change-your-primary-account-user.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Regular Contributor

I can't even get the page the webpage is kicking me out to even going into the my account page.

Regular Contributor

Unexpected System Error
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact your administrator for assistance and provide the reference number below to help locate and correct the problem.
Reference#: xriyhg

I guess I have to wait til my bill arrives its not even letting me log in any account.
Regular Contributor

I'm on chrome I'm gonna try on firefox and see if I get the same error

Regular Contributor

nevermind I got in on Firefox I guess Chrome is having problems logging into the account.