Community Forum

We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Frequent Visitor

When I click on "Manage Plan" while logged into my account on the Xfinity website I get this error.

Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help.

I guess this is a known issue? How do I get it corrected?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

You can't fix it;  it's in Comcast's hands.  It's an ongoing known issue:  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Can-t-manage-your-account-online-Getting-an-error/m-p/...

New Poster

Re: We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Yeah, i've been having this issue for about 6 months now.  I've talked with support for hours and finally got it escilated up.  I spoke with a tech who said that this is just how it is and there's no plan on fixing it.   He actually told me that this is happening to anyone on the "new" system who had cable and internet.  I was also told that it's not an error either and that the site is actually working the way it should so there's nothing for them to fix.  I still don't understand that.  

But the point is that they lock you into an introductory plan and purposely make it impossible for you to look for alternatives once the introductory period is over.  The only way to switch now is to speak to a rep and have theml you the plans that you're eligible for.   Of course, they're only going to tell you about the expensive ones.   It's just horrendous customer service.   I'm surprised they don't have a class-action suite against them.