Community Forum

We also got roaches

New Poster

We also got roaches

Amazing. My mother and I sat here and read on 3 other incidences on families houses being infested with roaches after your installations. My mother and I both have been calling you guys for now over 2 months about the same issue.

It was not one but two different cameras at two different times that were infested with cockroaches. I’m just glad that the last xfinity tech who came to our home whitnessed two of them crawl out of the camera and immediately called to confirm the information. Unfortunately, that want enough.

We seem to constantly get the same response that “somebody will call us back” with no luck. First thing next week, I’m going to our attorneys office to get this resolved. There is no reason why multiple families from as far as 2012 should be comolaining about your cockroach infested equipment and poor costumer service.

I’ll also make sure to spread awareness on any social media outlet and review that we come across because this is disgusting and unfair.
Expert

Re: We also got roaches

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: We also got roaches

Hello iracema19, I show that we have a corporate ticket in place to have this concern addressed by your local dispatch team and our insurance department. For more information on your case number please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!