Community Forum

Was on 250 Extreme, then DSL, back to signup for 250E or Gigabit but plans disappeared

Regular Visitor

Was on 250 Extreme, then DSL, back to signup for 250E or Gigabit but plans disappeared

Hello,

I was previously on the 250 Extreme plan for two years, but cancelled that on December 1st after the price dramatically increased when a promotion expired.  I've been using DSL since that time but I wanted to switch back and signup for 250 Extreme or Gigabit service; however, both of these plans no longer appear available when I check my address.  They were there a few days ago but disappeared when I checked again today.  What happened to these plans?  I saw Gigabit Pro used to be available too but that also disappaered.  I really dislike having to call the normal phone sales and wanted to sign up entirely online -- it is frustrating to see the higher plans disappeared, preventing my signup.  I have to cancel DSL by Thursday and I had hoped to already have my Xfinity order placed. Smiley Sad

What promotions are there for 250 Extreme and Gigabit, with and without contracts?  I ask about contracts because I have to move later this year so I would like to learn promotional pricing for both options.  Any assistance is sincerely appreciated.  Thank you! Smiley Happy

Official Employee

Re: Was on 250 Extreme, then DSL, back to signup for 250E or Gigabit but plans disappeared

Hello TheRooter. I can assist with reviewing your account for the Extreme and Gigabit speed offers available for your location. We apologize the website is not showing these currently. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.