Community Forum

Was not aware of qualifications of free iPad

New Poster

Was not aware of qualifications of free iPad

I signed up with Xfinity service with expectations to receive a iPad with purchase. It says I’m disqualified due to past due balance. I believe this to be unfair given that my account is current. Life situations happen that caused me to unsubscribe from autopay, so my bills were not due on time, but still paid. I signed up for the iPad, and was not made aware of qualifications. Probably will just go back to Hulu or directTV
Official Employee

Re: Was not aware of qualifications of free iPad

Hello Powerofcable, I understand your concern but it does state in the qualifications for the promotion that you must meet all requirements before the equipment can be shipped. If you fail to meet all requirements then you will be disqualified from the promotion. We're sympathetic to events that occur that is out of your control but this is not something that we can bend on to be fair to all customers. Feel free to reach back out to me here or via private message if there is anything else that I can assist you with, I am more than happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!