Community Forum

Want to get the current deal

Frequent Visitor

Want to get the current deal

Hi; I am a current customer with the 25mbps service. My original promotional rate has expired some time ago. Now, I would like to get the current 60mbps Performance Internet deal that is $39.99/mo for 12 mos. Can someone help me please? 

Official Employee

Re: Want to get the current deal

Hello, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with checking for any available promotions! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

There is no "send message" on the right side.

Official Employee

Ok, can you please make sure you have the most recent flash update on your device and try again? If you continue to have issues, feel free to access this link which will provide more assistance with private messages. If you are still unable to see the button after that, please let me know. Thank you!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

OK, managed to figure it out. There is no "send a message". It's an envelope icon next to a bell. You might want to change how you direct people to it. Anyway, I send you the message. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

LOL, now there is a "Send a Message" button. OK then.

Official Employee

Glad you see it now! I have responded to your Private Message, if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience, thanks. 

Expert

@XfinStuff wrote:

OK, managed to figure it out. There is no "send a message". It's an envelope icon next to a bell. You might want to change how you direct people to it. Anyway, I send you the message. Thanks.

Just for information sake, if you click on the person's name it will take you to their profile page where you can see the "Send a message" button.  Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

It was not doing that. It didn't start showing the button on after I sent the PM message. 

Official Employee

XfinStuff, I am delighted we were able to get you repackaged and taken care of! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thank you!