Community Forum

Want to change service to Internet only instead of double play. How?

Regular Visitor

Want to change service to Internet only instead of double play. How?

Hi,

I need to reorganize my utilitiy bill a bit recently due to some change in finance situation. I dont really watch TV, so I want to drop the TV package from my plan and keep the internet only. But over the chat I was told that I couldn't do it without dropping the entire package and have to pay the installation fee again? I remember I installed everything myself couple years ago when I sign up with comcast and I don't have the option to do that anymore without paying the installation fee? 

Can any comcast rep comment on this what other options I have if I want to lower my bill without loosing internet? Thank you very much for the help in advance.

Expert

Re: Want to change service to Internet only instead of double play. How?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hi tg9413. I can assist with downgrading your account to internet only. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you very much for the help! 

Already sent a PM to a rep Smiley Wink