Community Forum

Waiting for Comcast Construction team to contact

Regular Visitor

My home does not have the Xfinity internet service and in order to have the Xfinity internet, Xfinity needs to run a line from the mainline to my home. I was told to wait for Comcast Construction team to contact me but they haven't contacted me yet for 2 months. Do you know how to get this process going?

Regular Visitor

Hi,

I have been waiting for 2 months to get the Comcast Construction team to contact me to run a line from the mainline to my house. I agree to share the cost with them. Do you know how to speed up the process so that they can come to my house and run a line?

Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Waiting for Comcast Construction team to contact

Hello, Vietquoc_hoang1!

I'm excited to hear you are looking to have services installed with us. I would be more than happy to take a look with you to see what the status of this is and see if we can speed up your timeline. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Waiting for Comcast Construction team to contact

Hi, I have been wondering the same.  I started the request in early December.  I am surrounded by people that have Comcast, but have been told I need to pay for construction and that someone from that department would need to contact me.  Every time I call in to find out what is happening i have been told they are going to escalate my ticket in order to ensure a call back.  Still nothing.  I called before we moved to make sure everything would be ok and was told that since I was surrounded by comcast customers it would be no problem.  How do I get the right department to call me back?