Community Forum

WIFI NOT WORKING PROPERLY SINCE HURRICANE IRMA

New Poster

WIFI NOT WORKING PROPERLY SINCE HURRICANE IRMA

Since hurrican Irma, I've had part of the pole and all COMCAST WIRES on the back of my house and I have children and pets. I've made numerous phone calls spent times over the phone and never get any of my issues resolve. I'm sick of COMCAST/XFINITY. I'm running out of patience, once I call a channel TV I'm sure I'll get their attention. All they do is asking for money with their stinking services. I'm so frustrated, I'm paying for services that are not working properly. The agents can't do much about it. I don't know who to call and where to go. Two techs support came to the house and said that's not their job. Whose job is it to come and remove the wires and pole on the back of my house. I NEED HELP!!!!!!! I'M SO SICK OF YOUR SERVICES.

Official Employee

Re: WIFI NOT WORKING PROPERLY SINCE HURRICANE IRMA

Hi guerla97, 

Sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, the field techs do not have the proper equipment to get this taken care of. I'd like to help you by getting a request created for the line tech's who are responsible for coming out to remove the wires. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!