Community Forum

WHERES MY iPad

Frequent Visitor

WHERES MY iPad

I received an email about the New 2018 iPad 128GB for $120 billed at $5/mo. I accepted this offer and got an order confirmation along with a message that stated the order would be received via fed-ex within 5 days...I have since called to make sure the order was received and was told it is showing up on my bill, but they couldn’t give me any further information. I haven’t received any emails or anything other then the original confirmation along wit the contract agreement...nothing since that first day! It’s very frustrating because not one person can tell me a thing about my order. I just want to know what’s going on and when to expect it so I can make sure I’m home. I have EVERY service Xfinity offers, even the Xfinity Mobile service, and I have NEVER had this much trouble getting information, nor has it ever taken so long to receive an item from Xfinity. I have read some horrible reviews about this deal and how long it takes people to get their iPad, however, I have also read some where people got them in a matter of 3-4 days...obviously this isn’t my case due to it being almost a week now and I haven’t heard a thing yet, and no one can tell me a thing. I just wanna know what’s going on and when it will be here please, anyone at all that can help me with this, PLEASE do so. Thank you.
Official Employee

Re: WHERES MY iPad

Hello TYFFCOX. I have responded to your duplicate post about this located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/iPad-order/m-p/3111813#M157524

Please refrain from creating duplicate posts about the same topic, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines.