Community Forum

Visa gift card - expired on 2/18

Regular Visitor

Visa gift card - expired on 2/18

Hello,

I recently found an xfinity visa gift card I had recieved but it expired on 2/18. Would I be able to get it replaced? It had $150 on it that was never used.

Thanks

Frequent Visitor

Re: Visa gift card - expired on 2/18

As of last year 01-05-2017 11:27 AM there was an answer for this. Here is the link: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service-Archive/Re-Visa-gift-card-expired/td-p/2850916. However in their case the card was actually expired. I would @comcastcares the professionals and see what their new policy is. When you find out please post it here in the forums. -RespectedWisdom

Contributor

This won't help you now but here's a tip. When I get a visa gift card, I immediately use it to buy an Amazon gift card. I buy an email GC, send it to myself, then apply it to my account. It will never expire that way.
Expert

Hi @noyoucannot

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hello noyoucannot. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post! We are glad you are here!

I can assist with submitting a reissue request for your expired reward card. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.