Community Forum

Visa Rebate promised and never received

Regular Visitor

Visa Rebate promised and never received

We were promised a $200 VISA card to switch from Direct TV to Comcast from a Comcast sales representative that came to our door. We would never have left Direct TV if we had known we would not receive the Visa card as promised as we had to pay $200 to break our contract early with Direct TV. We have called numerous times and waited on hold for over an hour many times,left messages, been transferred etc to finally be told we would receive a card. When the card finally came it was only for $50 ...not the $200 as we were promised!! We have text messages from the sales representative - Scott Pifer. to prove that this is what we were promised. Sales rep of course no longer works for Comcast. So far extremely disappointed with Comcast customer service and business practices.

Official Employee

Re: Visa Rebate promised and never received

Hi, Jsmitty70 - Please don't post your private information publicly. It's an open forum and any intenet user can see public posts. I can definitely investigate your PrePaid Card concern. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!