Community Forum

Visa Gift Cards

New Poster

Visa Gift Cards

I have called twice and left messages twice to the reward center with no response.  I am due a card for my Iphone and Samsung which went into service 2/23/18  20 weeks ago and we have received nothing.  I have asked for call backs and no calls came.  I am a very long time Comcast customer however with the failure of my phone in the first month and no support from the mobile side and now this I do not forsee being a mobile customer nearly as long.

Expert

Re: Visa Gift Cards

@pilotron182 wrote:

I have called twice and left messages twice to the reward center with no response.  I am due a card for my Iphone and Samsung which went into service 2/23/18  20 weeks ago and we have received nothing.  I have asked for call backs and no calls came.  I am a very long time Comcast customer however with the failure of my phone in the first month and no support from the mobile side and now this I do not forsee being a mobile customer nearly as long.

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: Visa Gift Cards

I have met all the requirements for the 2 cards!