Community Forum

Visa Gift Card

New Poster

Visa Gift Card

I signed up for Comcast on September 26th and was promised as part of the promotion the 100 dollar Visa gift card.  When I received written confirmation of my services it was not listed.  I called Travis at customer service and was promised a call back today at 8 am.  He did not favor me with the call he promised.  I called Comcast HQ and spoke to Irma and James.  I told them listen to the entire call and they will hear that I was promised this card.  This should be simple.  So far nothing has been done.  I like the Comcast Triple Play Service but on ethical reasons I will call U-Verse on Friday to have U-Verse reinstalled and will take my equipment back after U-Verse is installed so I cancel within the 30 day trial period.  It is ashame but it appears that Comcast does not support their promises.  Thus, unless I receive a written confirmation of the gift card for 100 dollars by Friday I will be forced to cancel on ethical principle. 

Expert

Re: Visa Gift Card

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
    • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
    • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Visa Gift Card

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you