Community Forum

Vicious cycle: No way to contact Xfinity

Highlighted
New Poster

Vicious cycle: No way to contact Xfinity

I want to upgrade my internet speed, so I tried this:

1. Clicked My Account
  2. Clicked Services
  3. Clicked Manage Plan. I got a screen saying "Want to make changes to your Xfinity plan?
    Contact us and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help."
  4. Clicked Contact us. (That was the only choice -- no option to upgrade online.)
  5. Clicked Chat with Xfinity
  6. Typed "I want to upgrade my internet." It said "I can help you manage your plan and services." and gave me a few choices
  7. Clicked Your Plan. It opened a new window and had me sign in again.
  8. Clicked Manage Plan
  9. It took me back to the screen I saw in step 3 above.

Every time I click Contact us and follow the on-screen prompts, it leads right back to Contact us.

Is it supposed to work this way?  Just sending me around in circles, but not letting me actually contact anyone?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Vicious cycle: No way to contact Xfinity

Greetings, @stevenklein! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the experience you were having with trying to upgrade your plan and kept getting the runaround. You have come to the right place as I would like to assist with your account. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Allow me to suggest a different plan:

Fix your website so I can change my plan without calling, chatting, or emailing.

It’s ludicrous that a company in the internet business won’t let me manage my services through the internet!

Please let me know when your website is fixed.

Note: This problem has been ongoing for more than a year. Every time I complain, I’m told to call. And so I call, and get the service changes I want, but the website remains broken.

So the only thing I want done at this point is for you to contact whomever you need to and have them fix it.

I’m happy to take screenshots, or even make a screen recording. I want this fixed, and I’m willing to cooperate to whatever extent is necessary to help you fix it.
Highlighted
Official Employee

I certainly understand where you are coming from @stevenklein. At this time we are currently looking into the issue and once more information is provided you will be updated here. If you need assistance with the account please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

@ComcastMichael 

Hi there. I am in a similar boat. I want to upgrade my service but i have no idea how to. Is there a number i can call. LIke the other guy said the website has NO way of doing this.