Community Forum

Veteran's Appreciation Program

New Poster

Veteran's Appreciation Program

Signed up for the program in April.  Everything was good.  Called end of June to find the status and was told the info was sent to me via email in April for $25 credit and $100 Visa gift card.  So i asked them to send again and they told me they couldn't since the email expires in 3 days.  They finally agreed to resend and still have not gotten anything.  Called Comcast customer service and they said they could not do anything.  Beginning to look like either it is a mismanaged program, someone is keeping the gift cards, or just an overall scam to Veterans.  A bit of a real disappointment and i will make sure that my VA association knows so folks can shop better deals.

Expert

Re: Veteran's Appreciation Program

@BS19 wrote:

Signed up for the program in April.  Everything was good.  Called end of June to find the status and was told the info was sent to me via email in April for $25 credit and $100 Visa gift card.  So i asked them to send again and they told me they couldn't since the email expires in 3 days.  They finally agreed to resend and still have not gotten anything.  Called Comcast customer service and they said they could not do anything.  Beginning to look like either it is a mismanaged program, someone is keeping the gift cards, or just an overall scam to Veterans.  A bit of a real disappointment and i will make sure that my VA association knows so folks can shop better deals.

You can check the status of your reward here:  https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!