Community Forum

Very rude sales rep

New Poster

Very rude sales rep

A few days ago I received a flyer on my door that xfinity will now serve my neighborhood! My wife and I were very excited to finally be able to get the service! My wife got online and scheduled our appointment for install on June 7, 2018. Today a sales rep named Margie knocked on my door selling service. I advised Margie we already have our install date set up. Margie got very upset and said we should have called her since her name was on the flyer and now she lost her commission because we did not call her personally. Margie went on to say she could have hooked us up with free install but now she won’t and we wasted her time. She called my wife and I mean and rude people for not calling her and personally and then stormed off. She was very rude. Still planning on keeping my service install date but this was very unprofessional.
82E3647A-B428-44FC-9190-8F8317A6834E.jpeg
Expert

Re: Very rude sales rep

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Very rude sales rep

Hi @Jstks

Thanks for reaching out and notifying us of your experience. I'd like to make sure I get this information to the correct people so we can make sure we address this. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the street address associated with your new account and services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.