Community Forum

Very dissapointed

Regular Visitor

Very dissapointed

I have been with Comcast for several years now and I am moving to a different home soon so I requested to move my internet in ten days. I wake up this morning and find that my internet is already disconnected and my move date is next week. I call them to ask what happen and no one took any responsibility of the issue. They said it's the other team who disconnected and not us. Absolutely no sense of ownership. So instead they restart my service after checking my credit score and putting me on a non contract plan with higher rate for one week until I move. So much inconvenience and my credit karma emails me saying the Comcast just checked your credit report which will effect your score..!
Official Employee

Re: Very dissapointed

Hello, ACHADA! Please accept my apologies for your experience. If you would like, I can submit a request to remove a credit inquiry from your account if it was unnecessary. Could you please provide your first and last name in a private message? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!