Community Forum

Very Frustrated

Regular Visitor

Very Frustrated

I’ve called in twice to Xfinity because I know my promotional offer is coming to an end.  Both times I’ve asked for pricing on internet only and both times told to be patient because a new offer might be available in a few weeks.  Why cant they simply answer my question?  I’ve been with Comcast 11 years and ive been told they don’t have anything to offer at this time. My bill is set to go up in 1 week and no one will give me pricing info on internet only.   If needed I’ll drop all my equipment off at the local office on Saturday and cancel everything altogether.  Any assistance would be great.

Official Employee

Re: Very Frustrated

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.