Community Forum

Verify Technician Appointment Scheduled

Highlighted
New Poster

Verify Technician Appointment Scheduled

I recently purchased an internet package. I scheduled a technician visit to get everything set up. I want to verify this request was received. I have NOT received any e-mail confirmation regarding my purchase or installation time and I have already been billed for my purchase.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Verify Technician Appointment Scheduled

Hi joshlockhart20. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your address in our system for records of your installation. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

Regarding Xfinity’s Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are staying consistent with the advice of our government and public health officials and limiting contact as much as possible, including when technicians enter customer homes. We’re also no longer charging you for any technician appointment.

We've introduced Home Drop Off with self-installation, so you can get connected without putting yourself at risk. Our technicians will complete all the necessary outside work to prepare your home for the new services; however, they will not be coming inside your home for the installation. On your scheduled installation date, they’ll return to leave a package at your door with your equipment and detailed activation instructions.

In addition to the activation instructions, you’ll also have access to videos, FAQs, and troubleshooting support, all at https://xfin.tv/2R3PPf7 to help you during your self-installation. If your new services include Internet, download the xFi app ahead of your installation for faster and easier activation.

Learn more about Xfinity’s Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) here: https://xfin.tv/3aCVuk7

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!