Community Forum

Vacation hold on TV, Keep internet. Is it possible?

New Poster

Vacation hold on TV, Keep internet. Is it possible?

We are going to be snowbirds and would like to put our Illinois TV package on "vacation hold" for a few months while retaining internet service for alarm, nest and some other things. Is this possible? Everything I've read on this site looks like the only option is all or none.

Thanks

Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: Vacation hold on TV, Keep internet. Is it possible?

Hello, that is correct, either all service needs to be on seasonal hold or none. This site may be of help. 

New Poster

This is ridiculous. I have spoken to Comcast on two occasions to see if I can keep my internet. I am paying $250 per month just to keep my video doorbell, connection to thermostats , lighting controls and irrigation.
This is a waste.
Official Employee

@David3677

Are you looking to downgrade to internet only? If so I can assist you by checking for the available promotions in your area. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.