VISA Gift Card

Regular Visitor

VISA Gift Card

Have not received VISA card over 4 months after sign-up

Expert

Re: VISA Gift Card

@bchiddy wrote:

Have not received VISA card over 4 months after sign-up

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

bchiddy -- Were you able to get the information provided from the link provided? 

Regular Visitor

I have signed in just now because I received an xfinity email from someone claiming to be a bonafide xfinity employee and wanting to know if my issue has been resolved.  And, the answer is NO!  In fact, there has been no activity from xfinity.  And, we have learned nothing about the two VISA gift cards we were to receive if we continued our new January contract after 90 days.  We are assuming the who gift card thing was merely bait.  We are now exploring our options for alternate providers.

Expert

@bchiddy wrote:

I have signed in just now because I received an xfinity email from someone claiming to be a bonafide xfinity employee and wanting to know if my issue has been resolved.  And, the answer is NO!  In fact, there has been no activity from xfinity.  And, we have learned nothing about the two VISA gift cards we were to receive if we continued our new January contract after 90 days.  We are assuming the who gift card thing was merely bait.  We are now exploring our options for alternate providers.

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

FWIW, if you are in a contract, you will end up paying early termination fees if you cancel.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

bchiddy, let's check on your card status. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.