Community Forum

VISA Gift Card for new customer

New Poster

VISA Gift Card for new customer

In November I signed up for a double play package as a new customer and it listed a VISA gift card for $150 (or maybe $200) and I read that you had to make payments for 90 days and not cancel your service. Now that I am at the 90 days I contacted Xfinity and they said I am not eligible because the package I selected wasn't eligible. I did so much calculating and most of it was based on recieving this gift card so I am certain this is a mistake. It doens't look like this promotion is still going but at the time I'm almost 100% it was on the package I selected. Is there any way to research what Xfinity was offiering in November of 2017? 

Official Employee

Re: VISA Gift Card for new customer

Hi internetuser4, 

I can review your account and current agreement to see how I can be of assistance. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.