Community Forum

Utility Pole Is FALLING need lines moved

Regular Visitor

Utility Pole Is FALLING need lines moved

I have a utility pole at the street that is falling down. The pole belongs to Knoxville utility board. Everyone has moved their lines except Xfinity. They have refused to move their lines to the new pole unless the service to the home is not working. I wonder if the are legally responsible when the pole falls and hits someone's car in the driveway? Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get them to move the lines. I am very disgusted with Xfinity right now. I have been a customer for many years and am about to call att...
Official Employee

Re: Utility Pole Is FALLING need lines moved

Hello, Willsand! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums and welcome to our community! I would be more than happy to help with the lines, we'd hate to see you leave! To take a look at this further together, please send me a PM with your first and last name. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Since I am a new forum user, it will not let me message 

Official Employee

I got your message! I will respond back there momentarily. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!