Community Forum

Utility Pole Help. Getting ready to all the Public Service Commissioners office :(

Highlighted
New Poster

Utility Pole Help. Getting ready to all the Public Service Commissioners office :(

I need HELP! I've been trying to get in touch with Xfinity Technical Support Department reagrding some wires that were left on an old rotten pole in my backayrd. FPL and AT&T have already been at my hoouse regarding this issue and both state that Pole and wires belong to Xfinity. I need the lines moved to the new pole installed by Xfinity and the old pole taken away. 

I keep getting th run around.

Official Employee

Re: Utility Pole Help. Getting ready to all the Public Service Commissioners office :(

Greetings, mjamador! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with getting these wires moved. This is certainly frustrating. I see you have already sent in a PM. I will continue to assist you through there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Utility Pole Help. Getting ready to all the Public Service Commissioners office :(

Hello, mjamador. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!