Community Forum

Upset, angry, frustrated, and about ready to go elsewhere!

Regular Visitor

Upset, angry, frustrated, and about ready to go elsewhere!

I've been a Comcast customer for years and I've tolerated ALOT but this last year has SERIOUSLY tested me. CONSTANT disconnection with my net, channels going pixelated then just going out at the absolute WORST times, the list goes on and I REFUSE to deal with their flippin "techs" EVER again after the one that came to my house did NOTHING but put a friggin GROUND WIRE in and IGNORE everything else we had asked for! I'm just DONE! I pay out the nose month after month for WHAT? I dont even want to pay this months bill, tbh because this month has been just one headache after another. I'm tired of it, Comcast!! Get it together!
Official Employee

Re: Upset, angry, frustrated, and about ready to go elsewhere!

Hi DorianFerguson, I do apologize for your experiences.  If you would like I could review signals on my side for you, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi DorianFerguson, I have sent you a private message.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi DorianFerguson, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help get a technician out to find and correct your issue.  Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you