Community Forum

Upgrading services online

New Poster

Upgrading services online

It seems that Xfinity has now made it impossible for existing customers to browse and select available upgrades on line, or otherwise manage services on line, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on "upgrade services" or "manage services," I am redirected to a phone number. Sorry, but I do not want to talk to a sales rep and be "sold" a package over the phone. Has anyone else encountered this situation and is there any way around it?  

Expert

Re: Upgrading services online

Hi @roger150,

Depending on your services you may not be able to manage your account online. An employee here would be happy to help you if you like though. Just tell them what you want and they will send you a message with available options. Would you like me to ask an employee to help you?

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Upgrading services online

Hi roger150, this is a known issue and we are working on getting the problem repaired. In the meantime I can assist you with making changes to your account. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".