Community Forum

Upgraded my service tricked in to a renewed cntract 1 month before my old one ends

New Poster

Upgraded my service tricked in to a renewed cntract 1 month before my old one ends

I called comcast to cancel service today,hardly got that done. They told me I was 2 months in to my contract. I told them thays crazy cause I know it ends this month this I'm cancelling. Long story short a Comcast rep assured me when I upgraded my service it wasn't a renewal(i asked several times.) They had me agree to the changes on my account via email while I was on the phone. Apparently in the fine print it was a renewal. Now I can't cancel as a long time customer. So now I am bent out of shape and ready to tell everyone on all my social media accounts about this and assure that nobody goes to them for business this is ridiculous prior I had no issues....way to go comcast.
Official Employee

Re: Upgraded my service tricked in to a renewed cntract 1 month before my old one ends

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you