Community Forum

Upgrade pricing availability...front line reps vs customer solutions.

Regular Visitor

Upgrade pricing availability...front line reps vs customer solutions.

Used chat to speak online with a rep today who was very helpful.  My goal was to upgrade my internet speed from the performace to the blast tier.  The rep informed me that the upgrade pricing would be an addition $15/month.  When asked for better pricing, he said if I called customer solutions (gave me the number), they would be able to give me the upgrade for $10/month but, unfortunately, that he was not able to.  Would have been nice if he was able (had the authority) to take care of it right then and save me having to spend the time to make a phone call tomorrow and repeat the entire process all over again.

Just saying...

Official Employee

Re: Upgrade pricing availability...front line reps vs customer solutions.

Hello tommymigs. We apologize for any miscommunication. Sometimes availability to certain offers may vary depending on which department you're speaking with. If you still need assistance with upgrading your internet service, I can help. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Upgrade pricing availability...front line reps vs customer solutions.

I agree!  I don't always have the time to sit on the phone and wait to get through to someone and then you get passed around a lot.  Hopefully they were able to help you