Community Forum

Upgrade for This Experience To access xFi, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Upgrade for This Experience To access xFi, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment.

I recently installed a bundled TV, phone, internet service at a new apartment.  The tech explained how I can use the website or app to change my wifi network name, passord, etc.  When I try to use either, I get the error "Upgrade for This Experience.  To access xFi, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment."

Also, I just tried to use the website to troubleshoot a TV outage and got a message "

Troubleshooting is Unavailable

This feature is only available to Xfinity TV customers"

Apparently I have a records issue that needs to be resolved.  That is one of many issues with Comcast, but that is a starting point that would allow me to use the website/app functionality.

Next I'll need to figure out how to get Comcast back out to my apartment to finish installing my phone service.  The tech left indicating he couldn't install a new plug on the end of my phone lines and that I'd need to place my phone in the closet he installed the router at???  He said my apartment would install the jack, but all the other renters say Comcast did it.

One issue after another...