Community Forum

Updgrade has taken out whole street during Wolrd Cup

Frequent Visitor

Updgrade has taken out whole street during Wolrd Cup

A current "Service Outage" in our 01778 neighborhood is actually caused by Comcast who incredibly chose to "upgrade" our entire 50 home neighborhood during the day!! This knocked out all of us who work at home and exactly at the start of the World Cup game. Terrible planning. Service techs on truck didn't care and gleefully pulled the plug on all of us. Now we're out for 4 hours. Nice way to say thank you to me who has paid over $25,000 to Comcast since 1992. THOUGHTLESS SERVICE
Frequent Visitor

Re: Updgrade has taken out whole street during Wolrd Cup

P.S. We received NO prior warning at all. None Just trucks showed up, laughed at us and pulled the wires.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Updgrade has taken out whole street during Wolrd Cup

We are grateful service was restored within 2 hours. Thank you. However the primary issue has been completely ignored: nobody anywhere here was given any prior warning. Comcast just pulled the plug and said too bad. Even someone named “Kenneth” (allegedly a customer service manager from Plymouth, MA) promised me to call me back with information. No callback happened. Why not? We all know why. Why should he? Too bad customer. Just keep paying your bills.