Community Forum

Updates on Burying Cable

Highlighted
New Poster

Updates on Burying Cable

Hello,
I have been trying to get a cable buried and was told we had an appointment today. When I went to see if it had been done, it looks like it hasn’t. Does anyone know who I can contact for updates on this process? I have tried 1-800-xfinity but no one seems to know and when I use the app it only connects me with a link to the general process-it does NOT give me any updates on having my cable buried so the services can be hooked up.
Thank you for any information you have as to contacts as well as a description for how I would know that we are ready to install service.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Updates on Burying Cable

Hi there, Jill9918. Thank you for posting here for support. I can help. I would like to pull up your account to see what is going on with everything. To start, please send me a PM with your first and last name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!