Community Forum

Unused promotional card expired

Regular Visitor

Unused promotional card expired

Hello,

My wife and I went to use our promotional card this past weekend and realized for the first time it had already expired (seemingly within 9 months?).  We have not used any of the balance.  Is it possible to get the card reissued?  This would be a big help for us this xmsa season

thanks!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Unused promotional card expired

Just wondering if this is still the appropriate place to get hlep for this.  I see previous threads suggesting as much, but if I should be using a different avenue, I'd appreciate if any employee monitoring this could let me know.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi! Good evening, mpoole. We appreciate you choosing this method of support. We're sorry about the unexpected expiration time-frame on the gift card. We want to help! What sort of service or promotion was obtained, in order to qualify/receive it? There are different types for different services and we just want to ensure we're on the same page so we can see what can be done. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It is a promotional card for $400 that I received when starting with Comcast as a new customer

Highlighted
Official Employee

Thanks for the clarification! This is absolutely something we can help you with.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Done!

Highlighted
New Poster

I also have an expired promotional card that expired on 7/19 that was never used. 

Can I have this replaced? 

thank you! 

Highlighted
New Poster

I have the same problem.  I did click on your name but could not find the option to message someone.

Highlighted
Expert

@Lagenhouse wrote:

I have the same problem.  I did click on your name but could not find the option to message someone.

Please do not send a PM to anyone unless specifically asked to do so as it is against our Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  Please read our PM Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.