Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Unsure whether to keep my tv package or not

New Poster

Unsure whether to keep my tv package or not

I had a Wi-Fi only deal of 25 mbps for $29.99 on a year contract. Well once it was up i figured maybe look into the promotions are what there was and nothing was really good for me .I'm a sports fan that watches ESPN and most networks for games but I couldn't find anything in my price range. At the time the best deal was 140+ channels and 150 mbps for $90-100$ and I couldn't fit it into my budget after adding tax .My month of performance pro is almost up and I'm thinking of just getting rid of my box for something else . Also to add my wife is a psych student so our online usage extends to her assignments and 2 devices streaming at the most. Has anyone happen to find what was right for them even when there was no promotions? Any help or direction would be appreciated!!

Chris Beaver

Official Employee

Re: Unsure whether to keep my tv package or not

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.